Code of Conduct
Disclaimer (Please read this carefully):
There are POTENTIALLY FATAL HIGH VOLTAGES present in the projects discussed and documented. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RISK YOUR LIFE BY BUILDING THEM if you are not accustomed to working with high voltages. Look for advice from someone who is qualified. There is no guarantee of any kind provided although the members are continually refining the schematics and layouts! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK: ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS, MODERATORS, WEBMASTER, CONTRIBUTORS, WEB HOSTS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE INFORMATION FOUND ON THE 18WATT.COM WEB SITE! ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED 'AS-IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PLEASE READ ABOUT SAFETY HERE BEFORE SUBMITTING!!!
The Administrators and Moderators are NOT responsible for content posted by members. Opinions expressed by members of this forum are THEIR OWN and do not necessarily reflect those of the Administrators and Moderators. The Administrators and Moderators will remove any posts deemed objectionable as soon as they are discovered.
The 18watt.com Page is not directly affiliated with any Manufacturers or Dealers, although many members do fall in this group. In the spirit of openness and honesty, we ask anyone who is involved in the business in any capacity to mention this in their 'signature' line.
18watt.com CODE OF CONDUCT:
While using The 18watt page, you agree that you will AVOID posting:
- Anything intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member
- Anything that slanders, defames, or abuses others
- Any statements that are bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive
- Anything that contains vulgar, or obscene language or images
- Any threads that could be considered spam (i.e., multiple copies in one or more forums)
- Any material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Any unauthorized copyrighted material
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation (this includes avatars)
- Anything that does not pertain to the forum's given topics.
There are no political or religious discussions allowed anywhere on the board, including in signatures. This is not a political or religious oriented discussion forum.
Statements that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. Depending on the nature of the violation, the administrators may, at their discretion, suspend or terminate a member's account.