Vox AC10

Tube-specific discussions

Moderators: zaphod_phil, CurtissRobin, colossal

JoeK

Vox AC10

Post by JoeK »

Lost my original post somewhere :? Story was I was trying to date a Vox AC10 head and 2 by 10 cab that I came across when I visited a couple on a farm in Sydney Australia. Amp hadn't worked for a long time and the owner bought the unit 40 years or so ago. Recent advice has confirmed it as a 65' super reverb unit. http://www.chambonino.com/work/vox/vox5 ... n is here http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z265/kersanov/Misc/
Careful service to be done later
0 x

JoeK

Post by JoeK »

OK newb here I'm only supposed to talk about 18 watt tubes I get it.
0 x

CurtissRobin
Senior Amp Tech
Senior Amp Tech

Post by CurtissRobin »

If you take this item to ppwatt.com you'll get a better reception. They're set up to handle any P-P amp you'd like to discuss. When you get the 18 watt bug, c'mon back here!

KennyO
0 x

what_wires
Verbose poster
Verbose poster

Post by what_wires »

CurtissRobin wrote:If you take this item to ppwatt.com you'll get a better reception. They're set up to handle any P-P amp you'd like to discuss. When you get the 18 watt bug, c'mon back here!

KennyO
Really... if you keep it up we may have to send someone to hurt you... :roll: :roll:
0 x

JoeK

Post by JoeK »

CurtissRobin wrote:If you take this item to ppwatt.com you'll get a better reception. They're set up to handle any P-P amp you'd like to discuss. When you get the 18 watt bug, c'mon back here!

KennyO
Don't worry I've got the bug. I've ordered enough parts for two 18watt amps. Halfway between the US and OZ. Transformers still on the backburner at this stage, and I've been making my own aluminium chassis and heads etc. Still getting to grips with "the only topic relates to" and we shall not mention he who cannot be named. I'll learn LOL.
0 x

JoeK

Post by JoeK »

Sorry also forgot to mention I did try to work out how to delete my post once I realized it was in the wrong place but I couldn't work it out. :?
0 x

zaphod_phil
Builder, Admin
Builder, Admin

Re: Vox AC10

Post by zaphod_phil »

JoeK wrote:Lost my original post somewhere :?
I'm afraid it got zapped by the moderators due to being off-topic for 18watt.com, although the amp looks like a real cool find!
0 x
Nature abhors a clean tube amp