Gotta Tell Ya

In memory of Mark

Moderators: zaphod_phil, Graydon

s2
Senior Amp Tech
Senior Amp Tech

Gotta Tell Ya

Post by s2 »

Mark used to come over about every 2nd week. He would bring me his conundrums, and I would save mine for his visits. We did everthing we could to help each other out. God, I miss that man! Bummed.
0 x
--s2
Custom Amplifiers
Amp Parts & Accessories
www.s2amps.com
www.category5amps.com

E-rex
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Post by E-rex »

Life is strange. The more people I know who go and the closer I get to gone....whew...what a trip!

Guess all I can can say is be glad you knew him...I'm sure his life was better for knowing you.

The difference between one day and a hundred years is about half a blink of the creators eye. Enjoy it while you can!

Peace out.......
0 x

zaphod_phil
Builder, Admin
Builder, Admin

Re: Gotta Tell Ya

Post by zaphod_phil »

s2 wrote:Mark used to come over about every 2nd week. He would bring me his conundrums, and I would save mine for his visits......
Yeah, a terrible tragedy. I never met him in person but we used to swap e-mails about different ideas.

BTW I never knew you were conundrummer. How do you play those? :lol:
0 x
Nature abhors a clean tube amp

DonR
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Post by DonR »

How do you play those?

THoughtfully:)

DonR
0 x

dartanion
Extremely Active Poster!
Extremely Active Poster!

Post by dartanion »

I learned a lot from reading Mark's posts and traded a few emails with him. Wish I would have had the chance to meet him in person and share some conundrumming techniques.

What ever happened to the giveaway winners posting photos and clips?
0 x

morcey2
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Post by morcey2 »

dartanion wrote:I learned a lot from reading Mark's posts and traded a few emails with him. Wish I would have had the chance to meet him in person and share some conundrumming techniques.

What ever happened to the giveaway winners posting photos and clips?
I can't speak for the rest of the winners, but the parts for mine are mostly here. I'm going to do a build log on the JTM45 like I am on the 18 watt I'm building just to show people what NOT to do! At least I can serve as a bad example! 8O

The chassis(graydon, you da man) and trannies/choke(Brian W., you da man also) got here friday. I'll probably start posting pictures later this week. Once it's built, I'll have a friend of mine who can actually play the guitar record some clips with it.

Matt
0 x