Sammi spkrs?

Seeing and hearing is believing

Moderators: zaphod_phil, Daviedawg, Graydon, CurtissRobin, colossal

stoo

Sammi spkrs?

Post by stoo »

Hi!
Have these dropped from favor on this site? Even "search" doesn't get a hit!
Stew
0 x

ur12
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Post by ur12 »

I still love them but they are getting hard to find. HeeBGB use to be the American distributor and he sold all of his stock and quit distributing them so as far as I know there is no American supplier for these anymore. If anyone knows how to obtain them please let me know. I still have some but my supply is dwindling and I don't have any for sale.
0 x

teletroy
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Post by teletroy »

shameless plug - I have one in the private classifieds section. :D
0 x

BDC
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Post by BDC »

teletroy wrote:shameless plug - I have one in the private classifieds section. :D
The only decent priced quality speakers I know of are at Avatar.......I was looking around to enquire about the Sammis and didn't see any info......so I figured something like this was the story.....
0 x

zaphod_phil
Builder, Admin
Builder, Admin

Post by zaphod_phil »

What about Warehouse Speakers? I've not used them myself but I've heard a lot about how good they sound, and how reasonable the prices are....
0 x
Nature abhors a clean tube amp

stoo

Post by stoo »

I have one of the warehouse speaker. The Veteran 30. supposedly a knockoff Vintage 30,I paid $40 USD a few years ago. I see they're up to $65 now. Sounds good to me but I've never had a Celestion V30 to compare it to. Their alnicos are only a little cheaper than the big boys. They have a 50watt alnico for $229. Tone tubby-$299, Scumnico-$269.
Stew
0 x