Neew build

18watt-specific Tech Talk - Building, Fixing, Parts, Mods...

Moderators: zaphod_phil, Daviedawg, Graydon, CurtissRobin, colossal

JIG

Neew build

Post by JIG »

Hello, I am new to this forum. Have been surfing around the AX84 project quite a bit though.

I am thinking of building the 18watter. I was wondering about turret boards. The House of Jim has some boards available. I was wondering if I got the 1987 plexi board, could I use it for the 18watt without the tremelo? The reaason I ask is because I would like to build the plexi later when funds permit.

Thanks,

JIG
0 x

JIG

Post by JIG »

I do not like the smiley face with the blindfold. How can I change this?

JIG
0 x

JIG

Post by JIG »

Thanks Paul. I will build the 18watt first then. I take it that the "lite" is the 18 watt sans tremelo? How much do you charge for your boards and do they come with a lay out diagram? Turrets included? Installed?

Thanks,

JIG
0 x

zaphod_phil
Builder, Admin
Builder, Admin

Re: Neew build

Post by zaphod_phil »

JIG wrote:I am new to this forum. Have been surfing around the AX84 project quite a bit though.
Do you get this feeling that you keep meeting the same people on both boards... :)
0 x

JIG

Re: Neew build

Post by JIG »

zaphod_phil wrote:
JIG wrote:I am new to this forum. Have been surfing around the AX84 project quite a bit though.
Do you get this feeling that you keep meeting the same people on both boards... :)
Fancy meeting you here. You wouldn't happen to have a Babel fish on you by chance? :wink:
0 x