Any problem reading the 36W Layout in the eps format

Double-Bubble! Place for discussing the 36W version...

Moderators: zaphod_phil, Daviedawg, Graydon, CurtissRobin, colossal

WarrenH

Any problem reading the 36W Layout in the eps format

Post by WarrenH »

It looks like the "The 36 Watt Layout" component values in the 36watt download section may be blurred if you don't have the Adobe Illustrator program to open it with the correct fonts. I had this problem and resolved it by opening it on a computer that has Illustrator which substituted a readable font. Otherwise the values are mostly un-readable. I have a converted PDF file I can email to someone if they want to upload into the 36Watt download section. This might be more universally readable.

Just thought this might be of use to some folks.
0 x
Take life one note at a time!

George60

Post by George60 »

http://img213.imageshack.us/i/36watt.jpg

I think the problem is the resolution. Most photo or office software that will open it will be at 72 DPI. I opened it at 300 DPI with Corel Paint Shop Pro and saved it as a jpeg. Above is a link to the jpeg I saved at ImageShack. Click on the link to open the image at ImageShack and then right click on the image and "Save Picture As...".

Note: some of the component values on the layout do not match the schematic. I forget which ones. The plate resistors on the PI are different and they may be others.
0 x