Arlington Guitar Show this weekend

The place to discuss 18W-related ampfests, get-togethers, gigs, etc. These should be of interest specifically to 18watt.com members.

Moderators: JMPGuitars, CurtissRobin, zaphod_phil, rock_mumbles

bentonAR18
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Arlington Guitar Show this weekend

Post by bentonAR18 »

The Arlington Guitar Show is this weekend. Any of you guys going? This is supposed to be one of the biggest ones, at least in the mid-south US.

I'm helping a buddy of mine run a booth: Backstage Guitar Gallery. I'm likely going to bring 2 or 3 builds, though I'm not sure my stuff is good as Graydon's...! ;) I hope to have a JTM45 clone, a tweed or two, an sIII TMB (thanks, Trinity!), plus a vintage piece or two.

Anybody around, come say hi!

John
0 x

AustinAttenuator
Unrated

Re: Arlington Guitar Show this weekend

Post by AustinAttenuator »

bentonAR18 wrote:The Arlington Guitar Show is this weekend. Any of you guys going? This is supposed to be one of the biggest ones, at least in the mid-south US.

I'm helping a buddy of mine run a booth: Backstage Guitar Gallery. I'm likely going to bring 2 or 3 builds, though I'm not sure my stuff is good as Graydon's...! ;) I hope to have a JTM45 clone, a tweed or two, an sIII TMB (thanks, Trinity!), plus a vintage piece or two.

Anybody around, come say hi!

John
I'll be there! I'm new to this community and to tube amp construction (I'm a computer engineer for a semi company working in digital logic design, we let the backend guys worry about voltage and other analog considerations :D). I have a lot to learn, and can't wait to start my build.

AA
0 x