A suggestion as concerned Brown Note

The place to discuss 18W-related ampfests, get-togethers, gigs, etc. These should be of interest specifically to 18watt.com members.

Moderators: JMPGuitars, CurtissRobin, zaphod_phil, rock_mumbles

brownnote
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Post by brownnote »

Hey folks,
It's been quite a while since I've logged in here, basically keeping my nose to the grindstone and working in the shop to get orders out...not participating in forums much at all.

I can't defend the poor service, but my heart is in this, and I've been working on some pretty interesting new circuit ideas that I plan to share freely very soon; a way to control the power supply, switchable gain & EQ stages, etc

Anyway, just wanted to say that we're nearly caught up with back orders, and working hard to get the remaining few shipped.
If you have customer service concerns please contact myself (my info is on our website) or Al at: awhaite(AT)comcast(DOT)net

I also have a new email that pings me on my phone, it's: bnamps(AT)gmail(COT)com

thanks
0 x
Remember kids...Always adjust for minimum smoke!

coldengray

Post by coldengray »

Very interested in seeing the switchable gain and EQ....please let us know when you can share the layouts.
0 x

andrekp
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Post by andrekp »

Deleted by OP
Last edited by andrekp on Sat 10/02/10 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

krx
Verbose poster
Verbose poster

Post by krx »

brownnote wrote:Hey folks,
It's been quite a while since I've logged in here, basically keeping my nose to the grindstone and working in the shop to get orders out...not participating in forums much at all.

I can't defend the poor service, but my heart is in this, and I've been working on some pretty interesting new circuit ideas that I plan to share freely very soon; a way to control the power supply, switchable gain & EQ stages, etc

Anyway, just wanted to say that we're nearly caught up with back orders, and working hard to get the remaining few shipped.
If you have customer service concerns please contact myself (my info is on our website) or Al at: awhaite(AT)comcast(DOT)net

I also have a new email that pings me on my phone, it's: bnamps(AT)gmail(COT)com

thanks
:roll:
0 x