Great Lakes Guitar and Amp Show

The place to discuss 18W-related ampfests, get-togethers, gigs, etc. These should be of interest specifically to 18watt.com members.

Moderators: JMPGuitars, CurtissRobin, zaphod_phil, rock_mumbles

guitar-rocker
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Great Lakes Guitar and Amp Show

Post by guitar-rocker »

It's been a while since I've posted here on the site, but thought that I'd pass along that GR amplifiers was accepted as a vendor for the upcoming Great Lakes Guitar and Amp show. If any of you get a chance to go, please do stop by and say hello. Thanks. Guitar-Rocker
0 x

zaphod_phil
Builder, Admin
Builder, Admin

Re: Great Lakes Guitar and Amp Show

Post by zaphod_phil »

Awesome news! Can you post some details about where and when this show is?
0 x
Nature abhors a clean tube amp

Graydon
Admin, Charter Member
Admin, Charter Member

Post by Graydon »

https://www.facebook.com/events/150659458457371/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[When]
Saturday, 21 September 2013
[Time]
10:00 until 16:00

[Where]
Southfield Community Church, 21122 Indian St Southfield, MI 48033
[Description]
Guitar Show with Guitars, Amplifiers, Effects, and Accessories. There will be a LIVE showcase, giveaways and opportunities to
meet the builders. Admission $5 at the door. Kids welcome. Bring your own guitar or bass and try out the products.
0 x
Sincerely,
Graydon Stuckey
www.gdsamps.com
www.guytron.com

guitar-rocker
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Post by guitar-rocker »

I just wanted to say what a great time the show was. It was an absolute honor to get to talk with Graydon, who is super, and I got to spend some fantastic quality time with George from Metro (never thought I'd ever get to meet him either), who played one of my 10w amps, and who is a fantastic guitarist!!! Brian Wallace has great amps too, and his wife Sarahlynn did a great job of making everyone feel at home. Thanks again Great Lakes!
0 x