Anyone used Parts is Parts for Tolex & Grill Cloth

Seeing and hearing is believing

Moderators: zaphod_phil, Daviedawg, Graydon, CurtissRobin, colossal

ab3640au
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Anyone used Parts is Parts for Tolex & Grill Cloth

Post by ab3640au »

:roll: I'm interested in knowing if anyone has used Parts is Parts for grill cloth or tolex. They seem to have quite a good range of tolex colors and most marshall grill cloth at what seem reasonable prices. They have lots of other parts as well - piping, vent grill and much much more. Being from half way around the world, I need to know if they are reputable and reliable. Any thoughts? Or are there other suppliers preferred for grill cloth & tolex?

Barry Marie
0 x

Gabi
Senior Amp Tech
Senior Amp Tech

Post by Gabi »

I ordered my tolex from them. Pretty reliable. First they've sent the wrong deal, but they did a good job on sending the right one...

Gabi.
0 x

Plexi
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Plexi »

They do all Marshall's Parts. It will be the real marshall part. They've always delivered fast for me. No Problems. I've ordered quite a bit from them. Richie
0 x

Bootz

Post by Bootz »

I work right down the road from Parts is Parts. They are a good company that truly tries to help you. They have great customer service. Actually, Parts is Parts and MCM are a couple blocks away from each other. Parts is Parts has much better customer service in my experience.

I buy all my tolex there too.

Scott
0 x

neil

Post by neil »

I ordered my tolex from them in January and recieved it in APril. Fantastic stuff but they seem to have problems getting the stuff. Very helpful but as youre in Aus........I order from them cos the stuff is good, the timing isnt (or wasnt)
0 x

ab3640au
Frequent poster
Frequent poster

Post by ab3640au »

:mrgreen: Thanks Guys ... sounds like I better order now. I've still got lots of parts to get yet, so it won't bother me too much if it takes a little time. It just works out cheaper for me to buy grill cloth & tolex from the US. Over here, it would cost me around $95 USD for 1 yard of Bluesbreaker grill cloth (it's $45 at Parts is Parts) and $25 USD per yd of black "generic" tolex. Even taking freight into account, it still works out cheaper. I guess you have a much larger market in the US (and UK, Europe) than Aus (our total market/population is only 20 million) which contributes to better availability and lower cost of these items. Thanks again ...

Barry Marie
0 x

bubba2
Occasional poster
Occasional poster

Post by bubba2 »

hey ab3640au
email for contact(marshall parts) in Aus.
0 x